December 9, 2018 –
SPECIAL PRICING - $88 - 8 NCBTMB CEs (4 Ethics)
Date: December 9, 2018 at Inspired Holistic Wellness, Bellefonte, PA
Time: 9am to 5pm
Prerequisite: NCBTMB Certificant or Applicant for Certification
Bring along: Examples of real experiences that relate to ethics in your practice to share with the group
NCBTMB CEs: 8
This is NOT your standard ‘ethics’ class: This class offers you an opportunity to fulfill the required Standard V Ethics training and explore the business side of your practice.
What to expect? We will spend the morning covering the required Section V: Roles and Boundaries. In the afternoon we will explore the business side of a healing arts practice. Learn the benefits of a business plan, how to navigate marketing, establish sound financial practices, when to network and more.
Who should attend? LMTs looking for more than just the required ethics continuing education credits will find this class refreshing. Explore the business side of your practice too.
This training is perfect for:
- Newly certified therapists
- Applicants for certification
- LMTs looking to enhance their understanding of the business side of their practice
- Growing practices
- LMTs ready to open their own practice
Over the course of the day we will cover:
- Section V of the Standards of Practice: Roles and Boundaries
- Business Plan Benefits
- Good Financial Practices
- How and Why a ‘Board of Directors’ is Important
- Marketing Options
- Defining Your Perfect Client
- When to Outsource
- Registration and payment in full is required to reserve your space
- Please note the date and location of your class when processing payment in PayPal
- All classes are a blend of theory, instruction, and interactive learning
- Register online at links for specific classes or call Beth at 814-883-0957 or email at beth@InspiredHolisticWellness.com
- Please feel free to schedule a 15 Minute Consultation with Beth to make sure she is the right Reiki Master Teacher for you.
- If you require special considerations or accommodations, please call. We will do our best to make your experience meaningful.
Payment in full is required to reserve your space in the class. Tuition includes a non-refundable and non-transferable $75 registration fee. While no portion of your payment is refundable, if you are unable to attend the class and notify us at least 10 days prior to the first day of the event, Inspired Holistic Wellness may approve a one-time transfer to another class. This special consideration will be allowed one time only and at the discretion of the instructor, an additional registration fee may be required.
Inspired Holistic Wellness will refund all money for any course we must cancel for reasons such as instructor illness, low enrollment, etc. We reserve the right to cancel class 10 days prior to the event should there not be enough interest and minimum attendees are not met. Minimums vary depending on location and host site. At such time, students may choose a full refund (including registration fee) or a transfer of your payment to a future event. Please note – you will be directed to a PayPal link to process payment to complete your registration. You are NOT required to have a Paypal account to process payment. Until you have paid your tuition in full, your enrollment is not complete and we cannot reserve your space in the course.
Beth Whitman, Certified Medical Reiki Master, Karuna Reiki® Master Teacher and NCBTMB Approved Provider # 158, Expires May 2020