30 Jan Business of Ethics: Roles and Boundaries for Massage Therapists – Lancaster, PA
December 27, 2018 –
Date: December 27, 2018 at Sage Continuing Education in Lancaster, PA
Time: 9am to 5pm
Prerequisite: NCBTMB Certificant or Applicant for Certification
Bring along: Examples of real experiences that relate to ethics in your practice to share with the group
NCBTMB CEs: 8
This is NOT your standard ‘ethics’ class: This class offers you an opportunity to fulfill the required Standard V Ethics training and explore the business side of your practice.
What to expect? We will spend the morning covering the required Section V: Roles and Boundaries. In the afternoon we will explore the business side of a healing arts practice. Learn the benefits of a business plan, how to navigate marketing, establish sound financial practices, when to network and more.
Who should attend? LMTs looking for more than just the required ethics continuing education credits will find this class refreshing. Explore the business side of your practice too.
This training is perfect for:
- Newly certified therapists
- Applicants for certification
- LMTs looking to enhance their understanding of the business side of their practice
- Growing practices
- LMTs ready to open their own practice
Over the course the day we will cover:
- Section V of the Standards of Practice: Roles and Boundaries
- Business Plan Benefits
- Good Financial Practices
- How and Why a ‘Board of Directors’ is Important
- Marketing Options
- Defining Your Perfect Client
- When to Outsource