June 24, 2018 –
Date: June 24, 2018 (Sunday)
Time: 9:30 am to 5:30 pm – Please arrive by 9:15 – we start promptly at 9:30am
Instructor: Beth Whitman, Karuna Reiki® Master/Teacher
Tuition: $205 (Tuition includes the manual “Reiki, The Healing Touch” by William Lee Rand)
Continuing Nursing Education for RNs = NOT currently approved
Licensed Massage Therapists = 8 NCBTMB CEs
Open to the public
Prerequisite: Successful completion of Reiki I or above with any instructor
Registration Deadline: June 15, 2018
This mid-level training is centered on the origins and ideals of Reiki. It is a blend of the styles from Dr. Usui, and Mrs. Takata including Japanese and Tibetan techniques. On completion of the class, you will have a clear understanding of facilitating Reiki for others and be certified as a Reiki Practitioner.
The class is a blend of theory, discussion, demonstration, and practice. Each student learns and practices sessions using hand placements and symbols.
A certificate and professionally published manual, “Reiki the Healing Touch” by William Rand, are included.
- By the end of this program, the attendee will be able to:
- Identify and speak the names of the 3 Reiki II symbols
- Draw and write the names of the 3 Reiki II symbols
- Understand how to use the 3 Reiki II symbols during a session
- Know how to use Reiki to heal unwanted habits
- Understand and practice offering distant healing sessions
- Assimilate Reiki II Attunement
Please bring your water bottle, snacks, lunch, journals or notepad, pens, pencils, highlighter and any comfort aids you may require for the day.
Criteria for Successful Completion and Awarding Continuing Education Credits
- Completion/submission of evaluation form
- Attendance for a specified period of time – May not miss more than 10 minutes of activity
- Participation in practice with Instructor feedback
NCBTMB Approved Provider # 158 Expires May 24, 2020
All Registration is managed by Massage Academy of the Poconos
Class audits may be available if space permits and with prior approval for those that wish to refresh their Reiki training - $75/day. CEs are not offered for audits.
Beth Whitman, Certified Medical Reiki Master and Karuna® Reiki Master Teacher
#Reiki #NCBTMB #InpiredHolisticWellness